Saturday, November 22, 2008

Kanye West "Street Lights" (UNOFFICIAL VIRAL VIDEO)

Unofficial video for the song "Street Lights" from Kanye's 808's & Heartbreak - one of my favorite joints off his new album.  This video might not end up being the best to most of y'all but I like it because ironically enough this is the same route I ride to and from my apartment in Astoria when I hop in a cab haha

 At the very least you all can enjoy a listen to another song from 808s before it hits stores - go cop 808s & Heartbreak this Monday!

Shouts to Dallas Penn & 2dopeboyz for the look on the video

Other 808s Posts:


BONUS VIDEO:
While we're on the subject of Kanye, my homie Jay Legaspeezy just sent me this old SNL skit which I think came out when Graduation dropped... hilarious - all ego aside, at least Yeezy can have a sense of humor about himself

lol @ rocsi and terrence too. could they be any more off?  aw helll naw!!!

No comments: