Thursday, October 30, 2008
Taken from “Heart of The City” that Jay-Z performed in Dublin back in ‘06...
Seeing as they were in U2’s territory, Green Lantern sampled “Sunday Bloody Sunday” and had Dante Hawkins sing the hook for this mash-up...
one of the more artistic music videos i've seen recently especially in terms of imagery pairing in sync w/ the music... pretty dope
had to post this because a) i'm an old school musiq fan from aijuswanaseing (or however u spell it) who won't front about having 'just friends' in heavy rotation 8 years ago in high school as i hopelessly scoped out shorties after class in the wack cavalier haha and b) mary j and musiq just are just butta soft together. great song 4sho.
Sunday, October 26, 2008
Saturday, October 25, 2008
Wednesday, October 22, 2008
Skillz - For Real & Wrap Up 2009 from Three/21 Films on Vimeo.
I think I'm getting tired of posting kicks I can't afford to cop. So I'm doing this for the rest of you sneaker fiends.
I do think these Js are pretty damn dope though. Always been a sucker for J's. They have hit select Asia accounts including Shoe Planet Japan, with a US release rumored to be in November of this year.
Courtesy of Concreteloop.com:
Here are the album covers (Sasha Fierce Edition (could you pick a more ridiculous name? i don't think so) & Deluxe Edition), tracklisting and production credits for Beyonce’s forthcoming third album, I Am…, slated to hit stores November 18th. It will be released in two formats: the standard version has 11 tracks, five pop songs and six urban while the deluxe edition will also be available featuring 17 tracks, eight pop songs and nine uptempo club tracks. The double disc will be divided between Beyonce (pop) and her alter-ego Sasha (urban).
and you already know i had to put this up along with this post:
1. “If I Were a Boy” (Toby Gad and Beyoncé Knowles)
2. “Halo” (Ryan Tedder and Beyoncé Knowles)
3. “Disappear” (Amanda Ghost, Dave McCracken, Ian Dench, and Beyoncé Knowles)
4. “Broken-Hearted Girl” (Stargate and Beyoncé Knowles)
5. “Ave Maria” (Stargate and Beyoncé Knowles)
6. “Smash Into You” (C. “Tricky” Stewart, Terius “The-Dream” Nash, and Beyoncé Knowles)
7. “Satellites” (Amanda Ghost, Dave McCracken, Ian Dench, and Beyoncé Knowles)
8. “That’s Why You’re Beautiful” (Andrew Hey and Beyoncé Knowles)
1. “Single Ladies (Put a Ring On It)” (C. “Tricky” Stewart, Terius “The-Dream” Nash, and Beyoncé Knowles)
2. “Radio” (Jim Jonsin, D-Town, Rico Love, and Beyoncé Knowles)
3. “Diva” (Shondrae “Mr. Bangladesh” Crawford, Sean Garrett, and Beyoncé Knowles)
4. “Sweet Dreams” (Jim Jonsin, Wayne Wilkins, Rico Love, and Beyoncé Knowles)
5. “Video Phone” (Shondrae “Mr. Bangladesh” Crawford, Sean Garrett, and Beyoncé Knowles)
6. “Hello” (REO and Beyoncé Knowles)
7. “Ego” (Elvis “BlacElvis” Williams, Harold Lilly, and Beyoncé Knowles)
8. “Scared of Lonely” (Rodney “Darkchild” Jerkins)
9. “Why Don’t You Love Me?” (Beyoncé Knowles, Solange Knowles, and Bama Boyz)
I honestly thought BAPE was falling off and on their way out. The new shit is pretty damn nice though. Too bad it costs more than anyone in their right mind is willing to spend on clothes this day in age. Available this Saturday, October 18th at Bape Hong Kong.
Bape Hong Kong
#10 Ground Floor
Queens Road, Central
$3399 HKD (approximately $438 USD)
$5999 HKD (approximately $773 USD)
$5999 HKD (approximately $773 USD)
$1999 HKD (approximately $258 USD)
$2199 HKD (approximately $283 USD)
Kicking off the third installment of their Brazil custom series, the Nike SB camp gives three of their top pro’s another hack at designing their own signature Dunks. Following a musical theme, check out the cassette tape Fabio Cristiano model, Cezar Gordo headphone joints and Rodrigo Petersen walkman inspired Dunks. All three are limited to 480 pairs and will hit select Brazilian accounts November 13th along with matching apparel.
Source: Sneakers Br
Tuesday, October 21, 2008
Hours: Tuesday - Saturday | 10:00 am - 6:00 pm
730 Fifth Avenue
Between 56th and 57th Streets
New York, NY 10019
Friday, October 17, 2008
Statik Selektah - Get Out of the Way f. Bun B & Cory Mo | MediaFire
Thursday, October 16, 2008
Anthony Hamilton is the man.
Tuesday, October 14, 2008
I absolutely do not need a new pair of boots and I'm not sure if I would need these in particular, but Nike's launch of their new Snowboarding division this month is my excuse for a post on boarding. I'm so excited for this season - for one thing it'll be the first real test of my right leg which I had surgery on a couple months short of a year ago to repair a fully ruptured achilles. Hard to believe it was that long ago when I was bound to my crutches looking like this:
As part of the latest album release from Keane, the British rock band partnered with innovative sculptor Osang Gwon to create part of the artwork for their Perfect Symmetry album. Osang Gwon’s style which began approximately 10 years ago enlisted a painstaking method of utilizing photography along with Styrofoam sculpture to bring together the 2-D world of photography with that of the 3-D world of sculptures. Each member of the band is photographed through numerous angles and from there the images are pieced back together to create a sculpture which offers an interesting vision of the real-life versions of each band member. A short interview can also be seen at CreativeReview.co.uk regarding the process and time commitments.