Friday, September 03, 2010

Rob Swift, Fat Beats NYC Final In-Store Week



Rob Swift destroys decks paying homage to Fat Beats NYC... this day really took me back to my college years spent cutting class and swimming in the seas of the most official hip-hop scene in the world. Amidst a packed AC-less crowd, I absolutely knew I would run into friends new and old at this place w/o even having planned to meet there. I knew I would only run into the truest hip-hop fans from miles around.

Wish I was in NYC to see the last two days - Tanya Morgan, Roli Rho, Neil Armstrong, Pete Rock, Masta Ace, J-Live today... Just Blaze, A-Trak, DJ Scratch, DJ Premier on Saturday. WOW. but for all of you who will be, go support! Peep the schedule below and make sure to show some love to FatBeats.com





No comments: